November 14, 2012 version
VILLAGE BOARD AGENDA
MEETING OF THE VILLAGE BOARD OF THE TOWN OF HARRISON,
TO BE HELD AT THE MUNICIPAL BUILDING,
1 HEINEMAN PLACE, HARRISON, NY., IN WESTCHESTER COUNTY,
ON, WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2012 AT 7:30 PM,
EASTERN STANDARD TIME
A. REPORT FROM MAYOR BELMONT ON DECISIONS MADE
FOLLOWING VILLAGE BOARD MEETING HELD ON NOVEMBER 7, 2012.
B. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS:
C. PUBLIC HEARING:
E. ACTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
1. Request by Village Engineer Michael Amodeo for authorization for a professional services contract with LynStaar Engineering for work related to the installation of an emergency generator at Town Hall at a cost not to exceed $9,250. Further requested to authorize the Law Department to review the proposal and upon review the Mayor to execute same. Further, funding is available in Engineering Special Services line – 001-1440-100-0407.
2. Withdrawn by Commissioner Robinson.
3. Request by Commissioner of Public Works Anthony Robinson for approval for the Commercial Garbage Program arrears and associated penalties be added to the 2012 Assessment Roll. The attached list reflects those entities whose payments have not been received through October 31, 2012.
4. Request by Purchasing Clerk Opal Mclean for authorization to advertise and receive bids for a 2013 Jeep Compass for the Parking Enforcement Officer. Further, funding is available in the 2012 Police Capitol Budget Account #12PO22.
5. Request by Mayor Ron Belmont for approval to set
the date of Monday, December 3, 2012, for a Public Hearing RE: the 2013
6. Request by Treasurer Maureen MacKenzie for approval for the Proposed Advance Refunding Bond Resolution – 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 Refunded Bonds.
F. OLD BUSINESS:
G. MATTERS FOR EXECUTIVE SESSION: